Thursday 3 October 2013

Logo-a-go-go

Well, I said a while ago that a top chap called Brendan had been working tres hard and had come up with a lovely logo and some artwork for the new web site, but I never quite got around to showing you his wares.

Which was silly and was mainly because I thought I'd show you the finished web site, but life soooo often gets in the way.

Anyway, one of the things I wanted with the logo was for it to include some paisley - it is where I am from after all - and Brendan played a blinder and really came up with something I'm thinking is verily groovy.

The web site, well it is done apart from some fotos which with a bit of luck should be possible by the end of the month, but, but, but...

OK, I couldn't wait any longer as I lurve it.

La la laaaa

No comments: