Thursday 17 October 2013

Free T Shirts - Shocker

Well, after my ill-fated (feted) dalliance with Haut D'Jook T Shirts (where I made one and lost interest) I've finally got my act together and organised some proper printed ones.

Haut D'Jook is Dead, Long Live etc.

I know, I'll be a multi-national by Crimbulmus.

So to celebrate (and remembering that I haven't actually got them yet - so don't bug me, eh?) anybody that has a Jooky guitar and wants to send me a foto of them playing it (preferably clothed and somewhere cool - I've given up on the Calendar Boyz idea) I will send you a Free T Shirt.

In fact as otherwise I'll be wearing them for the rest of my life (I may have over-ordered) anybody that buys a guitar or a Strappado body for the forseeable future will also get one whether they want it or not.

I will apologise for the fact that they are big and that I'm not going to show you what they look like, and if I should run out, well it is tough. I've just realised how many guitars there have been so I may not have over-ordered-overly.

These will be a one-off, never available in the shops, never be for sale at all and will be highly emotive, may upset old people and well, there we go.

La la laaaa

4 comments:

Fat old man said...

Am I eligible? As I have your one previous t shirt
Fat old man

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

Too right you are :)

Unknown said...

Hi Mark, I bought a tele strappado from you end of last year, electrics are almost complete, just a neck to get and then its good to go. When I finish it I'll send some pics and put some up on the Fretboard.

If you have any shirts left I'll happily buy one from you, Let me know the cost and I'll do a paypal transaction.

Regards.

Richard.

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

Hi Richard

There was a slight hiccup on the T Shirts - the place I was getting them went bust, and I've not gotten around to doing more. However, there shouldbe some soon and you are more than eligible for a freebie :)

cheers
mark

p.s. Looking forward to seeing the finished guitar....