Tuesday 1 October 2013

I Know I'm A Wrong 'Un

Well, I know it is wrong, but after my change of heart over the knotted body for The Diamond Shiny One (and why will be revealed as well as reviled soonishly), I couldn't resist instead using one of my recently finitoed Strappado bodies. That one over there, and lovely it be.

I'll never be a millionaire, it is official.

And with that and some other shenanigans, I've finally finalised the spec of this lovely guitar-to-be.

So from the top, it is:

1. Alder bodied Tele witth groovy multi-metalled paint and added corrosion,

2. U Shaped Big Headed Strat neck, all flame of maple and ebony of 'board,

3. Sperzel Tuners,

4.  Bigsby B5 for wobbleness,

5. Mojo prototypically cool blade low-output Tele pickup at the Bridge,

6. Mojo uber cool Gold Foil Pickup at the neck

7. Mojo Telecastic wiring loom

8. Super 70s-tastic knobs,

9. A Pickguard I haven't made yet (oops) and

10. Err, strings. It will definitely have some strings.

And as the Bigsby and neck should be here in the next week or so, I'm hoping to have it dusted and done quick smartishly.

Which along with The Sappho One means I will actually have two Jookies in the house, and more to the point two lovely guitars to use as example type things of what I will be doing (and something to foto for the moth-eaten web site that really needs some fotos as it looks a bit silly right now.) I might even get to keep them, which would be nice.

La la laaaa

No comments: