Sunday 8 September 2013

Plan Bee: National Sappho Week

Well, the news I dreaded arrived, and the spiffy ebony neck for The Sappho One is going to be delayed a further month. And I have been patient, very very so patient. I haven't ripped a corner on the wrapping paper, no sneaky peeky peeps, nothing.

But another month at best is a step too far, for even one so tranquil as I, and I am going to Plan B.

Not quite sure what that is yet, and it may involve a fat sweaty guy in a suit, but I'm going there.

I have got a quite lovely maple/rosewood and big-of-head neck I was saving for a special occasion, so I may just go ferrit in that direction.

I mean, really, what's a poor boy todo today?

So this week then, I will be doing Sappho, and strumming some delish Mosrite and Gold Foil sounds thru my AC15 or, err, the little Yamaha THR5 amp that seems to be heading in this direction. (I need something to play my iPod thru, well, if I had an iPod.)

La la laaa

No comments: