Saturday 7 September 2013

Calendar Boyz

Well, not that I'm bored or anything - though I am - but I thought for a laugh it would be fun to do a Jookified calendar for the new year.

Which is a cool idea, I'm sure you agree.

However, I don't actually have any Jookified guitars as they are all gone, gone aand gone, so I need a little help.

So if anybody out there has a Jooky guitar and wants to send me a foto of you playing it, with extra points for playing it somewhere more interesting than your front room or neckid - I will:

1. Laugh, it's a nervous thing. I'm terrible at funerals.

2. No doubt put the fotos on the blog, and

3. Make a calendar with them.

Assuming there are 12, of course. Be emb. if there aren't and I probably won't mention it again..

Other than that, I now have a groovy new logo which will go on the groovy new web site next week. I'd show you it, but why kill the surprise? I also for the first time ever, know precisely what I am doing.

 Like I said, I'm bored.

La la laaaa

2 comments:

Fat old man said...

I m in, I think I ve sent you one playing the Futuristic One, but if you want another let me know. I haven t got any photos of me playing the other jookies that I 've got but I m sure I can take a quick snap. Although venturing from front room scares me.

Fat old man said...

I m in, I think I ve sent you one playing the Futuristic One, but if you want another let me know. I haven t got any photos of me playing the other jookies that I 've got but I m sure I can take a quick snap. Although venturing from front room scares me.