Tuesday 17 September 2013

Decisions..

Well, the rather lovely neck I'd ordered for The Sappho One arrived a few minutes ago. A lovely posh wood Warmoth one, reverse of headstock, Goncalo Alves woody bits with a poshly Pau Ferro 'board.

And naturally I quickly mock it up with my beautiful LPB body, and then I get indecisive.

And I'm thinking, should I wait for the ebony boat oar I'd originally planned to use and instead put this on the knotted Tele that is The Diamond Shiny One instead (as it will clearly fit it to a tee and a hee) or should I go with the plan.

So instead of thinking that I could be playing Sappho like a honey fiddle before the day is out, I'm buying myself another few weeks of thumb twirling instead.

So I'm not sure what to do really.

It does look good in the foto, I like that a lot. But then,...gah.

I think I'll go and start drilling and sanding the Diamond instead and put it off until tomorrow.

La la laaa

No comments: