Tuesday 3 September 2013

Diamonds are forever

Well, I mentioned it yesterday, so I should get official about it all and tell you a bit more about the other Jooky Custom that will hopefully make the list, The Diamond Shiny One.

And as I said, this little baby will have an excess of the chrome stuff, will be a lovely Telecaster with a Gimp at the bridge and a Mojo Gold Foil at the neck. To take  it one step further it will have a stunningly cool Bigsby B5 on wobble and shimmer duty.

As for the the other end, I'm going for a big headed Strat neck of super groovy quality.

And as with all of the Customs, I'm looking at using top quality necks and other bits too, and really quite looking forward to it all.


In other news, I have pretty much got my web site sorted, just need some fotos of the new guitars to set it off, so that is pretty sweet too.

And bestest of all, I've been 'working' - rather he has been doing the working - with a nice chap called Brendan who is designing a logo which will set things off a treat.

And all this is good, mainly because having had the summer holibobs off I am desperate to get going, inspired and generally gagging ferrit.

La la laaa

No comments: