Tuesday 17 September 2013

And So..

Well, my earlier pondering went around in a few circles and the end result was that I spent some time putting the lovely Mojo PAFs and loom into The Old Gordo. Typically though, all that is left to do is connect the wires and do you think I can find a working soldering iron? Nope.

Four soldering irons and none of them work. It is a disgrace. So that too, is a job for another day. *

As for The Sappho One, my dithering has ended and I am going with the excessively gorgeous Warmoth neck for that, I've given it a good polish, sorted the fret ends and generally fettled it and basically I can't resist temptation. Fingers crossed it will be finalised this week then.

As for The Diamond Shiny One, I may in fact be using a different body for that, for highly technical details that I don't think I'll go into here as you will laugh at me, but basically because the knotted body has a new porpoise in life, methinks, that will be quite fun and involve copper nails.

More on that another day methinks

La la laaaa

* Edit: Just realised I had the power switched off at the wall... *sigh*

No comments: