Sunday 15 September 2013

Neckless of Posset Town

Well, I seem to be struggling with my necks at the moment. Bodies-a-plenty, but not a neck to call me own.

So this week, unless one arrives, I think I'm going to have a play with some Strappado bodies and try and build up a bit of stock, or maybe enthusiasm. Or perhaps maybe something.

When this web site of mine eventually sees the light, Strappado bodies are one of the things I'm keen on having on there, mainly as it gives me the fun part without worrying too much about necks. I hate necks. Necks are evil. The devil's work.

So I  think this maybe be a Tele body week. I still have the one to do as a How To for The Fretboard Forum of course, and the lovely knotty woody one for The Diamond Shiny One, but I have a couple more Tele bodies around too which could look good in bronze, copper and rust, probably.

Not that I'm depressed

La la laaa


No comments: