Monday 9 September 2013

And Then Again..

Well, I put The Sappho One together, but couldn't bring myself to use the 'other' neck, and instead snapped-up something cute and yet incredibly cool and special...

So with the hope that that will arrive sometime soonish NOW, I think it is a good move.

I won't describe it yet as I'll no doubt jinx the whole shaboombangabang, and that would never do.

Other than the continuing saga of the neck that never was, I've been organising some cool bobbins that will help the new style Jookies stand out from the crowd, as they are a bit understated recently.

Speaking of which, Mr Rendall, who did the classy Lake Placid Blue-ness on Sappho, I saw his latest on Facebook - this stunning Zombie Burst Strat body... (Hope he doesn't mind my nicking the foto)

So if you are looking for a re-finish of epic quality check the chap's stuff out HERE

La la laaaa




No comments: