Saturday 4 June 2011

Blue Days Are These...

It came as a shock earlier on, when I realised that somehow I'd managed to complete 20 Jooky guitars since I started my crusade to paisleyify the world. There have even been a couple of 'influenced by Jooky' cases out there, which in a way is cool, if a little amusing in another way.

Still, all good fun.

Anyway, I'm finally finishing The Blue Moon One this weekend, and then hopefully putting The Old Burny One together, which will be a couple of long-term 'aims' realised.

I can't help thinking about what comes next though, and the SG body, The Super Trooper One, with the purple geometrically-challenged fabric and platinum leaf finish looks likely to be next, along with the Gibson 'The Original' pickups I wittered about the other day. I'm really keen to hear them, as they are meant to be 'hot' and there we are...

Other than that...

No comments: