Thursday 22 July 2010

Sneaky Preview

I know I've mentioned the Funky one, and as it will be ready to roll in the next few days, you'll see it finished soon enough  I guess, but I have to say it is one statement of a guitar, as I hope the WIP fotos show.

The Paisley is stunning and bright and I'm loving the look of it, and the pickups - Wilkinson's that I've never tried before - really do the business. And it is a '72 Tele sort of thing too, and I love the shape of the scratchplate - four knobs and all.

But the reason I mention it, is because I am sad and absolutely love the look of the H Block pickup covers, which really break up and set off the whole look of the guitar.

It isn't quite there yet, but will be soon, and I think it will really, really stand out from any given crowd.

Any gibbon crowd too, as it happens.

Maybe I should have gone for some Rock Monkey pickups, thinking about it.

No comments: