Friday 16 July 2010

Feeling Funky

Feeling Funky?
Well, The Mellow One isn't quite finished yet as I'm still to break out the soldering iron and get electo-creative - an odd disease.

It is always the electric bit that takes a touch of organising as basically soldering and bratskis don't mix particularly nicely,

What I can do though is unscrew things down, and take things to bits and then do some sticking, as that is far more normalish around here.

So, while the Mellow One will be hopefully done on Monday, if not the weekend, I've kind of leap-frogged forward and started on the rather cool Tele that I mentioned earlier.

For this one, I wanted something a bit more in-your-mush than the mellowness of late - OK The Groovy One was bright, but I'm ignoring that for a moment. In fact I wanted something particularly funky to go with the '70s vibe of the guitar.

The foto then is the first fitting of the finish...still smothered with glue and grain filler, but a couple of coats under it's belt and there we are.

No surprise the that it is likely to be called The Funky One or some such thing.

Groove is in my heart, after all.







No comments: