Thursday 15 July 2010

Keep Feeling Separation

You may have noticed that the double-necked 'Siamese One' hasn't been copping a lot of limelight recently. If you had done such noticing, you may even be curious why that is.

Well the truth of the matter is that regarding The Siamese One - and I really don't think that that will prove to be it's name -  I am finally realising that now is the time that I should think about getting my act together. If that isn't too definite a decision to take.

I have a bit of a dilemma, mind you. On one hand I think 'get on with it', and it will be relatively straight and forward.

On the other I'm thinking that I should be more radical, and maybe separate the twins.


Take a breath at that point, and think about the idea for a moment.

I could separate the twins.

Turn them into two guitars.

To my knowledge this kind of separation would be a first.

And one would probably prove to be stronger than the other. Have more chance of a full and varied career outside of the case.

Their different personalities could flourish.

I could 'livery' them amazing differently.

They would have their own voices.

I could then present the two separate, unique and distinct guitars to two genuinely separated Siamese Twins.

OK, finding the twins for the last point might prove a bit tricky, but I'm sure there are some around  here somewhere. Bristol always seems to have its nose into such medical advancements. I guess it is the legacy of so many years of Casualty being filmed here.

But I digress.

So, it could be a case of 'The Siamese One' and 'The Siamese Other One'.

It could be really cool
Couldn’t it?

No comments: