Thursday 8 July 2010

All in the Planning

Well, I've come to realise that I tend to do things in bursts.

No goals for a few games and then a hat trick, as it were.

So this week the plan is to get the Cigar Box stuff together...for my Wednesday fun.

Then it will be a case of covering the Siamese and Mellow Ones with something groovy, and hopefully have the two of them making groovy noises next week...

The Mellow One I’m looking forward to as I really want to hear what this pickup is going to sound like and I think the neck will make it a real joy to play…

I've also got a yearning to do a couple of amps as they are nice with the Cigar Box Guitars and a DIY Smokey amp might be fun for the Wednesday thing too at some point too.

Oh, planning and me...be nice if it ever actually came to pass

Mwahh

No comments: