Saturday 10 July 2010

Hot Slags With A Rebel Yell

Well, back down to zero guitars after The Beano One was snapped-up on Friday, but another day, another thingy and there we are.

I'd better get on with the Mellow One, but it seems my best laid plans have gone up-the-wall again.

The story so far:
I got me a Hot Slag - which may seem slightly incongruous for The Mellow One, but such is life.

Then I spent ages working the wiring out - my fault, brain distemper - before I managed to grab a Bare Knuckle Humbucker - a Rebel Yell - and the plan changed again.

So a question, which is more mellow, a Hot Slag or a Rebel Yell.

I thought the eternal pickup question was going to be simple this time for once,
but
no,
no
&
no.

And so I ask myself, what would PJ Harvey do in this situation?

I guess the Rebel Yell is the most obvious, but then I think of her cover outfit on 'To Bring You My Love' and I wonder.

The girl is an actress in a pocket rocket.

Here's 50ft Queenie while I ponder the indiscernible...

No comments: