Sunday 10 February 2013

The Week Is Bright, The Weak is Jooky

Well, things are looking up and I'm tres verily hopefilled that despite being a week of the school holibob variety, I should well be getting back to work to some extent in Jookyland and doing something.

Top of the shop, is to finish The Black Russian One. I've got all the parts including a rather nice ebony 'boarded neck and cut down Wilkinson bridge plate and the Mojo TV Jones sized 'buckers have been staring accusingly at me for months, so it is overdue.

The Frou Frou Fox One is pretty much done already and sounds really cool, but as I can't play much at the moment it is tricky to tell for sure.

As for the others, well I'll get back to them soon enough.

La la, it's good to be back, it's good to be back...la la laaaaaaa

No comments: