Tuesday 19 February 2013

Smorgaborgadooandadah

Peter and the amazing dancing TPO
Well, despite the attentions of pukey brats, I managed to get a wee bit done as far as The Black Russian One goes and am hopeful that it will be fettled and sweet by week's end. I'm slightly desperate to hear the pickups and play the rather lush ebony 'boarded neck, but then, aren't I always?

Not too much to do other than to pull it together, so that is looking cool.

As for other things, if tinnitus allows (every child needs a nickname) I'm planning on continuing the finish of The Hartlepool One. Marc up there in Mojoland will have the Gold Foil pickups ready in a week or so, and I really want to be ready to go. The finish on this is similar to The Shonky One, and is a bit protracted by my standards - that had 42 coats to make it look so 'natural', and I expect this will be close too.

I've been playing around with some other combinations and there is a lot of scope for mayhem methinks. It is going to be pretty and cool.

Other than that, I am totally behind on my emails. Mentioning Custom Jookies has somehow turned into lots of enquiries, but I'll get back to everybody that didn't bore me too much in the next day or so.

But The Tickled Pink One is coming home today and needs to be away to Burnley tomorrow, so that will top the list when it gets here, I guess.

Oh, and we're into the final 24 hours of the bidding war for the TPO - the fotos are of it in action at the weekend in the Glasgow vacinity...how cool is that. Don't let it slip thru your donnies...go take a punt HERE.

You nose it makes senses.

La la laaaa


No comments: