Wednesday 27 February 2013

Javaless in Portishead

Well, this week seems to be getting more worsererer as time goes on.

Yesterday was wasted in the waiting room of a car mechanic type of place, after Monday was equally frittered...and so I think I'll finally get my act together today when I realise I have to wait in for a TV repair geezer, so can't leave the house and the kettle has died a death so coffee is out too.

(I know I could look it up on the interweb to find another way to cook water, but that would be a little like hard work. I'd need a coffee before I could face eHow and all that, and then wouldn't have an elk to milk anyway.)

So what to do?

Well, the web site is pretty much there apart from that I need some fotos, which are waiting on me doing some guitars to take fotos of.

All the parts I need are languishing at the post office according to the we-slipped-this-thru-your-letterbox-while-you-weren't-looking cards I seem to be collecting, so I'm stuffed there too.

And I can't do anything else unless I risk missing the TV chap knocking the door - did I mention the doorbell not working too?

Sheesh.

So in summary, don't ask me, what would I know about it anyway?

La la laaaaaa

No comments: