Monday 25 February 2013

And so...Here we be again, Like

Well, today has been a write-off, but this week the big plan is to to finally get The Black Russian One finished and to the verily patient Andy...

Oh and maybe play it a while as it looks rather cool.

Other than that, I seem to have collected a few bodies to play with - not least the ones for the Rick 650 inspired The Babylon Blue One and the Mosrite influenced The Scooby Doo One, which are rather cool.

Both of them will be a bit special, but details dahlink, I don't do details. Not on a Monday.

As for the others, I have another beauty of a Swamp Ash Jazzmaster body that is destined to be Lake, Placid and Blue, and a couple of Strats and a Tele which I am entirely clueless about.

I also have a load of half-finished other things, so I need to get-a-gooin'.

But what can you do?

 La la laaaa

No comments: