Tuesday 19 February 2013

A Sort of Homecoming

Well, The Tickled Pink One arrived back in the little kingdom of Jook, which was a fine sort of homecoming, and I'm only a tad gutted that I can't really play it or more than a couple of minutes as the ol' gal deserves so much more.

And I must say it is in very good condition already, I think Liam's expert packing helped, and the chaps must  have looked after it well, so I really don't have much to do at all, other than to moon over it.

The really nice thing is that we'd put a book in so that all the peeps who took part could sign it and say a bit about it. That is a bit special, and certainly adds a nice touch and I forgot how many people had had their paws on it, so it is good to be able to read it. Whoever ends-up owning this 'un will be lucky methinks.

But it is off to Burnley tomorrow for the auction, fingers crossed the drinks flow hard and the bidding gets silly...

La la la



3 comments:

Failed Astronaut said...

Very relieved that the TPO has made it home safely. I call my parcel wrapping style the "fish supper"!

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

You've got a better success rate than I have :) The UPS guy handed me it like it was blown glass...

Wez Venables said...

Bloody hell - must be short of cardboard and bubble wrap up in Scotland

I sent it there with bubble wrap and double boxed!!!