Monday 18 February 2013

And Now...The End Is Neeeeaaarrr....

Well, I'm almost feeling a wee bit tenderhooked today, as I know that The Tickled Pink One is leaving on the last leg of the journey before it arrives back in Jookyland tomorrow.

Mainly worried that on recent form it won't arrive in a single box.

But, tomorrow it should be here for a final fettle before it disappears back oop north to Burnley and the auction and Andrew and Lesley's wedding on the 23rd.

And I should remind you that if you do fancy making a bid or this rather lovely and road worn in every sense guitar, you can still make a 'sealed bid' as long as it reaches me here by 7am on Wednesday the 20th February 2013 by following THESE instructions.

It is all going to a fantastic cause in Breast Cancer Care and a lot of people have put the effort in - so even a couple of quid would make a difference.... You can still donate Here of course, even if you don't want the guitar....

By the way, the pictures are from Peter's part of the tour where The Tickled Pink One kept some strange company. Though that van is definitely Jooky...



Oh, I'd really like to commemorate all of this with an Official Tour T Shirt, but can't quite get my head around it. If anybody fancies designing one drop me an email Here.

La la laaaa

No comments: