Wednesday 2 November 2011

WIP: The Wasteland One

Rusting Like a Good 'un
Well, yesterday was Freedom Day One, and still solderless I figured I might as well crack on with The Wasteland One.

In the end I've gone the rusted iron route, though with a twist, for probably the last time, so that is what I have been doing.

As you can see from the fotos, I've started with the back and this time decided that I'd go for the fully-immersive experience and do the back of the neck to match.

This will no doubt carry-on thru the week, so I'll do fotos as I go.

Other than the finish, I'm going for the Fake 58 authentically-vintageified wiring harness, with a couple more of those pretty Bumble Bees and have purloined a matching pair of Gibson P90 soapbars to go with it, which should be nice and rocktastic.

So there we are, another week in paradise beganeth.

Today, well more of the same really, so it could be part one of the fotos in truth, we'll have to see.

In other news, The Drip Dry One is off to pastures new, so I've been having a little strum with it this morning and giving it a final fettling. It is amazing how much more beautiful they look when they are about to appear in another chap's (or chapess') hands.

Free lesson for life, with every guitar, lady and gents.


Before The Storm


Stripped of Dignity

Smothered in molten iron
Rusted and Rusting

No comments: