Wednesday 16 November 2011

Top Excitement

Well, now that The Sick One is recovering it's breath from the first bout of lacquering - or perhaps that is me - I've kinda run out of things to do again.

I've also run out of finishing materials and all sorts of parts, but that's by-di-by, doo-di-doo.

I suppose it is about right, proper and typical that The Sick One will go together quickly and without any of the normal angst, as I don't need to have finished it until January, but to be honest I think I will cope with having it around the place for a little while ;)

Yes, I realise I am tempting fate somewhat.

In other news, I got asked on Facebook why I've never done a Jooky bass, and to be honest I've never had a good reason - it just hasn't happened. Anyway, I think it is about time I did one, so I'm having a ponder about that at the moment too. It could be fun, after all.

But for now I'm waiting for pickups, waiting for materials, waiting for parts and waiting for some paint to dry.

*Sigh*

It's the excitement that kills me...

No comments: