Thursday 24 November 2011

WIP: The Bella Donna One

Well, awaiting couriers, no kids at home so I get things done.

Recipe for something, that be.

Anyway, I finished the finish on The Bella Donna One, and decided in the end to go with the TV Jones Classic pickup, as it looks too good to live in a box and this guitar reminded me of a Gretsch for some odd reason.

Quick mock-up later and there we are.

I'm waiting on tuners - there is definitely a tuner drought at the moment - and the usual wiring-needs-to-be-done bobbins apply.

But it looks grand, I think.





2 comments:

Chris said...

Wow, wow and wow again.

That blue is striking, I don't know if that's just the camera picking it up wrong but if that's accurate that's incredible.

I'm a massive fan of the offset frets too...

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

Cheers Chris - and no the colour is spot on in the fotos. Make a lovely Xmas pressie for someone (not that I can face the personal injury that can involve)