Sunday 6 November 2011

A Blast From The Past: The Jangly One - Up For Grabs If You Are Quick

Well, blimey. It's rare that Jooky guitars get moved on (I'm, sadly, quite pleased about that), so when I find out that one is up-for-grabs, I tend to mention it.

Anyway, you may remember the rather joyous The Jangly One, which was my paisley Danelectro, complete with the hand crafted copper scratchplate, that I enamelled using powdered glass and a blow torch, amongst other things.

Anyway, the chap who had it off me - we'll call him Alex - is looking for something more humbuckery, and is willing to trade it or sell it for a rather silly £150 + p&p.

You can read all about it here.

Now, if I didn't have silly rules about my guitars, it would already be here (actually, it would never have left), but you aren't bound by such arcane conventions.

Of course, it may be the last chance to get your hands on a paisley Jooky too, as there won't be any more.

Don't say I didn't warn you..

More details about The Jangly One HERE

See Alex's For Sale/trade ad HERE


3 comments:

fat old man said...

now that is seriously tempting - I'm hoping someone grabs it quick before I give in.

Anonymous said...

2 weeks later and this would be a completely different story, but alas payday didn't bless me as much as I'd have wanted the previous month.

Hope this goes to a good home, it really looks like a screamer.

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

I know, I must admit it is crucifying me a little - I haven't got a paisley guitar!!!