Wednesday 17 October 2012

Falling In Lurve Again

Well, the postie let me down with parts yesterday, but hopefully today will be the day that boxes flow thru the letterbox (I have a big, rather damp, letterbox) and I can get a few things finished.

One bit of good news was that Marcy Mojo has diagnosed the noisy Jazzmaster problem - and yep. I had done something daft, and hadn't quite cleaned some of the copper paint away from the switch hole. I feel rather guilty about that, kinda dumb - dodgy painting stops play, as it were.

Still, when that comes back The Fallen One will be good to go, which is rather nicely triffic, methinks.

As for what to do today, well I'm having a plot about things at the moment so I need to do some research and number crunches and other exercises.

Other than that I'll be playing Old Honey, I think as I have been neglecting it recently.

Until the postlady knocks twice (the bell needs new batteries), anyway.

La la laaa

No comments: