Friday 30 August 2013

Something For The Weekend...

Well, I don't have many guitars myself, as you know, and recently I have had a bit of a Buy-back phase that has seen things I previously moved on, reappear.

This is the end of that. (Unless somebody has the Les Paul Studio or maybe ...etc.)

So I am all rather chuffed that as previously mentioned my Old Gordo has come back to me in all it's battered desk-ness, and that Mr Mojo himself will be making me a couple of his lush PAF style 'buckers (tweaked for that Peter Green in the middle tone) to set it off a treat.

This one will never leave the shores of the little kingdom of Jook again. Really.

Next to it of course is something newer, a sparkly blue Danelectro Wild Thing which thru the reverb laden top boosted channel of my little Vox AC15 is absolutely stunning.

I am deeply in love with this one already and the fact that it looks as though it came direct from the Jetsons in the back of The Mystery Machine only helps lots.




So no jookiness is likely for a few days I wouldn't have thought..

La la laaaa

No comments: