Monday 19 August 2013

Starting To Jook the Jook on The Fretboard

Well, I said a couple of weeks back that I'd be doing a bit of a How and a To on the exciting new guitar forum that is TheFretboard.co.uk and err, I finally started today.

There are excuses, but they are boring.

If you remember/care/have no life, what I will be doing is  showing you how to put a fabric paisley finish onto a guitar body (a nice chap called John_P supplied that), and then I'm going to gold leafify the top and then corrode it so that you can see the paisley peeping thru.

And today I managed to get the paisley on, remembered to take some fotos, and will be putting them on The Fretboard later on...

So if you have ever wondered how to do it, this is your chance, just pop over to the Fretboard and see for yourself.

That is The Fretboard, that new guitar forum all your friends are talking about, but that you haven't been invited to until now.

La la laaa

No comments: