Saturday 10 August 2013

And Then There Is honey

Well, being as I'm looking forwardish, I should probably mention the other wee thing I'm looking forward to playing with...

As you may have noticed, I've always loved single pickup guitars, and Les Paul or SG Jrs are up there looking Cool McFool.

So not surprisingly I am going to make one. A single cut LP Jr, long tenon neck, solid mahogany neck and body - single P90, you know the deal.

I think it will be copper covered but for once I'm going to not chuck the acid around and let nature take it's merry course. I will wax it to stop unsightly stains on my beer belly, but there we go.

It will no doubt have a Bigsby too, I just can't resist them at the moment...

That will be The Lingering Honey One, sometime in the Autumn I expect

La la laaa

No comments: