Sunday 18 August 2013

The Ever Evolving Plan

Well, I mentioned the other week that The Nascent One is destined to be Telemasterish, but I've been having a plot and a ponder and I've changed my mind somewhat, as I think what I  really wanted to make was a little different.

So in it's latest iteration of vapor-ness, I've decided that instead it will be offset of shape, but rather than going the Tele-ish route, instead it will be a nice slab of alder, with a Gibson-ish stopbar and Tune-o-matic  bridge and feature a nice soapbar P90 in the noise making department.

To go with this will be a nice Strat neck,  which I am yet to source, and a new baroque kinda finish that I've been itching to try out. Well, if I don't do it...

Basically I want a nice, light, rock machine with plenty of tone that I can sling around my neck and shout loudly at people in the road with, maybe chase the odd parked car, and it doesn't get any newer than that.

La la laaa


No comments: