Wednesday 21 August 2013

Like Old Time

Well, I've finally got my act together this week and made a start on the How-To-Jooky-Your-Guitar thingy on The Fretboard Forum and I have to say it has been fun. Other than The Tickled Pink One it is an age since I did the paisley thing.

The next step (a job for today) is to gold leaf the top, over the paisley and then use some acid to melt it away so that the inner paisley is revealed.

And in truth, my self-imposed exile of the summer has been good as I am totally bomping the chit to get going again in September, by when hopefully all the bits 'n'  bobs will have arrived that I need.

I think at last I've got my head around what Jooky Mark 2 will be like as well, but more on that another day..

If you want to see how to do the paisley thing, it is on The Fretboard, so why not pop over and relax for a while

La la laaa

3 comments:

James said...

No gold leaf! its amazing already!!!

Anonymous said...

James is right - no Gold !!!!!

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

Ah, it is a little bit late to turn back.. :)