Saturday 17 August 2013

A Wandering Eye

Well, you know what it is like..nothing doing here in Jookyland on the building front as I wait the eternal wait for parts and tools, and so my eye goes all-a-wander and I start looking at other guitars.

I'm not proud of meself, I have to admit.

It isn't enough that the Old Gordo will be coming home next week, or that I have the gorgeous wangability of the Bigsby equipped The Boogaloo One to amuse me, no instead I start looking at the wares of Mr Wilkinson in his Italia guise and specifically the 12 stringed loveliness of the Rimini.

And I know it is silly, I had the real deal a Rickenbacker 360/12 and never played it, and this looks a little toy-like next to it, but still I *sigh*

Roll on September I say, August could be getting expensivo at this rate

La la laaaa

No comments: