Friday 16 August 2013

Dublin TV Dinner

Well, it was really nice to hear from one of the Dublin Jookies - Kevin Rowe - this week, to say that a year on he is still loving The TV Dinner One, as basically I always wonder what becomes of the wee things when they leave the Jookyland borders and rarely do I find out..

This is what he had to say, so I asked if he could send me a few fotos, to show the world, which hopefully appear here too.

"Hi, I bought your "TV Dinner One" about a year or so ago and I just wanted to say that since then its been an absolute workhorse of a guitar. I've gigged it relentlessly all over the country in all sorts of circumstances and it sounds consistently killer! Btw I've also had the back of the headstock signed by Steve Vai, so its now even more unique! Thanks again, its been fun spreading the Jooky name! 
Kevin Rowe "



Not sure who this Vai geezer is, but anyway, if Kevin wants some random stranger to scribble on his guitar, who am I to complain.

La la laaa






No comments: