Tuesday 13 August 2013

If Boogaloo is Cool - the Mojo Gold Foils are Far Out...

Well, I've spent the last few days explaining or at least trying to, what The Boogaloo One sounds like, so I'm going to get my finger out and do some sort of recording. Soon, really soon.

To my mind they are somewhere between a TV Jones and a P90 - gorgeous cleans with special jangly bits, but really at their best with a bit of dirt as they have this amazing sustain to them.

But they sound great, but I figured that maybe it is just me - it's in the fingers, dontchano? - so I was pleased to find these YouTube videos  and I thought I'd share them with the group. They sound fantastic with a slide in hand   (listen to the tres cool Ramon Goose below and see what I mean)  - in summary, they can be awesome.

Just maybe not my hand.

La la laaaa



No comments: