Wednesday 28 August 2013

Worth a Punt ..But Better Be Quicksmart

Well, I noticed the other day that the rather spiffy Strat - The Chi Chi One - is up on the block on Ebay and at the moment is looking likely to go for silly cheap numbers..

Nothing to do with me anymore, but if you are looking for a seriously cool Strat, Mojo PAF and HB sized P90s, beautiful au natrel finish and a BB King scratchplate...well, you might be worth having a shufty.

I hate to think what the parts alone would cost (and I am seriously tempted myself, which would break all manner of rules and I can't - I CAN'T I tell thee..) and I hate to say it, but it would cost you nearer to a grand now if I was making another (which of course I won't).

The original spec is Here

Anyway, it is Here and worth a cheeky punt I would think..

La la laaaa

No comments: