Tuesday 22 January 2013

WIP: The Shonky One

Acid Part Deux
Well, all over the place at the moment, but I managed to sneak on forward to the other side, with the front of The Shonky One and thought I'd share with the group.

Firstly, the wee thing got a dose of bronze paint.

Once that was dry it had another, and then a spindrifting touch of fairy dust, or maybe a swirl of copper, who can say?

After that I went for a two stage acid spray to start with the corrosion, and will carry on tomorrow as I want it to look a bit layered and morose.

I'm still not sure what pickups will end-up in this 'un, but I am coming around to a Bigsby or big tailpiece after thinking I'd go simpler...we'll see though.

OK, not that much of a burst really but you can see what I meant, hopefully.

Anywaysup...cold innit?

La la laaaaaaaaaaa

First Coat
Fairy Dust Coat

Acid Part One



No comments: