Friday 25 January 2013

Pearling The Shonky

Well, a few minor injuries here in Jookyland mean mucho work is missing, but I wasn't verily happy with the way the corrosion of The Shonky One turned out, so I went back to basics and did something else.

See, even one-handed there is no stopping the slug-like progress around here.

But The Shonky One - this is a finish I've been meaning to try for a while, and it is basically a mix of prismatic and opalescent paints, to give a battered shell kinda vibe, which I think worked out quite nicely.

Still a bit more work to do on that but under the light it is verily groovy looking, even if the fotos don't really catch it.

The nice thing is that it looks more mother of pearl than momma de plastic, which can only be a goodly thing.

But that is it for now and I expect for a few days more.

La la laaaa

No comments: