Thursday 13 October 2011

Anybody Know What This Be?

Well, it be mine - I just received it today, after a bit of whim-go-shopping, but daft as it sounds, I haven't got a clue what the model is.

I know, I know...stoopid.

Anyway, it is very nice, a Jackson I've managed to deduce from the headstock, has a couple of humbuckers and despite needing a de-louse and new strings, plays and sound very nicely indeed.

I just no naffink...

Any clues, gratefully received...

p.s. I emailed Jackson to ask, so hopefully they will know something...




2 comments:

Dickinstein said...

No idea about that one dude. Do are the neck and body actually matched ? or have they just been put together ? Never been mad on pointy headstocks

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

No, it all seems to be the same thing... Pointies aren't really my usual cuppa either, just saw it and thought it might be interesting.

It is nice to play, but quite close sound wise to my Gordon Smith, so nowt once my curiosity is sated, it will be off to pastures new :)

I emailed Jackson and they said they only have records since 2002, so it will be older than that, but otherwise they be clueless...