Tuesday 16 April 2013

Zoomba Zoombababa


Well, I still need to do the soldering, but just about everything else is ready as far as The La Cucaracha One goes, and it is looking jolly striking I must say.

(OK, maybe strings and a setup will help a wee bit too. And a few screws, looking at the scratchplate.)

As for other stuff, The Old No.7 One got collected at the second attempt and is now stuck in a layby on the M5 somewhere, but will hopefully put a smile on Paul's face tomorrow sometime. It took a while, but hopefully it will have been worth it.

The only other news is that I was so impressed with the neck for Old#7, that I'm acquiring a traditionally cool one piece maple one for The Chimera One instead of the originally planned ebony boarded wonder. I know, decisive am we. It is another Monster Relic one from Mr Mojo himself's stock of all things cool and relicked so at least I know it will arrive.

But anyway, there we be...

La la laaaaa

No comments: