Tuesday 2 April 2013

Too late baby


Well, I had such a stupendously cool April Fool joke lined up for today, totally imaginitive and you would have all been taken in no messing. Until I realised it was yesterday - gah.

Really should remember to put the clocks forward, or back or something.

Anyway, other than that, things seem to be coming together a bit at the moment - the neck for The Old No.7 One should be here this week, and the pickups and loom for The Scooby Doo One arrived at the weekend from genius boy, Marc at Mojo Pickups, and rather gloriously aged - tastefully aged - they look too.

In fact, I realise that I now have all the parts I need to put the Doo in Scooby, so I'm hoping that will get fettled this week too.

Ihough I only now realise I have neglected to drill the various holes that will come in handy.

Hmmm....bit daft that.

The loom Marc has done for this one is a little different as I fancied trying a blend pot instead of a 3-way-switch., so that should be interesting and fun for all.

Other that that, I'm still bratski encrusted so progress may prove light, but I'm thinking I might get a couple more Strappado bodies done this week if there is a casual moment or three.

La la laaaa

No comments: