Thursday 4 April 2013

If you can see a Walrus crossed with a Panda...



Well, my latest, psychedelically challenging Strappado body has started to get colourful already today, and I've taken a slightly different approach which seems to be paying off, so all is looking good in la-la-land this day.

Which is groovy and cool as two hours sleep and gaffa tape over my eyelids means I'm not exactly facing you with cylinders-a-fire. In fact there is nowt in the glimmer-of-a-spark department at all which is a wee bit worrying.

So today in truth is likely going to be about the psychedelic reject, with a possible side-track into the sanding of another body and some rustification, if I can summon the urgency.

Just can't decide whether to play with the Strat body or one of the Teles. Decision they name ain't Jooky.

La la la

No comments: