Monday 15 April 2013

Sun In The Sky


Well, it was such a relief to finally finish The Old No.7 One for Paul, that I thought it might be good to pick a single guitar this week that I will attempt to finish and maybe it will help me catch-up.

It's a thought, give me that at least.

So as I have most of the parts for it, I figured The La Cucaracha One might be a good candidate, not least because the sun is out, the surf is risin' and well, it is cheery colourfilled, and that is good enough for me.

As to what is to be done like, well, I have the Mojo wiring loom, I've got some lipstick pickups somewhere I can dig out, I've got a neck, the Wilkinson bridge/trem thing should arrive tomorrow, I've got some white witches hat knobs, and I even have tuners and strap pins.

So really, it is just a case of putting it together.

And then I am in Surf Safari heaven.

So there we art. This weeks special model.

La la laaaaa


No comments: