Monday 8 April 2013

JD & Gimps





Well, this week has only one job as such and that is to finish The Old No.7 One and get it up norf to young Paul.

Today then I carefully laid all the parts out, fitted a nice bone nut, polished some frets and drilled a few holes. It was as good a start as any, and tomorrow I might even use a screwdriver to nail that neck on.

I think this is going to turn out to be something a bit spesh, so it is easy to stay focused for once.

Other than that, I must admit I had a little Gimp time, playing The Spindrifting One quite lots loudly and generally having a bit of fun. I think I may have to keep this one as:

1. I am Jookiless
2. I only own one guitar, my Jazzmaster, and it is lonely, and
3. It is the first time I've really 'got' a Strat and it may never happen again.

So we  shall see, though The Shonky One is also rather a good candidate for permanence, I have to admit.

Anyway. such is life

La la laaaa

No comments: