Friday 19 April 2013

And Sometimes, Things Don't Quite... Scooby Snaps

Scooby Won't Be Chasing Ghoulies, Anymore
 
Well, I know after reading this wee blog for more than a little while, you probably have an image of my never-go-wrongedness, and no doubt think that I am in some way infallible. But let me tell you, sometimes that isn't the case.

And so this morning I thought I'd finally put The Scooby Doo One together again, when I tripped over.

OK, not that unusual so far, I trip over many times every day and throw in a couple of tumbles down the stairs each week for variety, but normally I don't land on a guitar body.

And if I did, normally they are solid so I only hurt me, but today's normality isn't that normal.

And so when I landed knee first on Scooby, well, I hate to say it but I think it may be terminal.

So I am having to do the right thing and well, nobody likes it, but I am having to put him down.

It is the kindest thing, after all.

The mutt gave me splinters.

Ho hum

La la and laaaa

No comments: