Friday 5 April 2013

Introducing ST#5 For The Tele Fans


Well, the keen of eye amongst you may have noticed that I exceeded my boredom threshold and gave my pretty Strappado bodies their own section of this blog as the web site is taking far-too-long. Mainly it has to be said because I still haven't done the decent foto thing, but there we are.

Anyway, I was rather chuffed to finish the catchily named latest bod - ST#5 -  so I thought I'd introduce you.

Early morning light fotos give it a whimsical feel, so imagine it slightly more vibrant and exciting and you'll be a lot closer to the reality.

As for today, well last day of the school holibobs so it will no doubt be dedicated to finding school projects previously denied, realising sports kit has been festering along with last term's sarnies in hidden school bags and generally entering full-on panic mode, That of course is proper organisation, normally it is Sunday night.

Oh and I have a Strat body in need of some rustification, I might sneak that in somewhere too.

La la laaaa








No comments: