Monday 22 April 2013

WIP: The Chimera One


Well, after the dramatic success of actually finishing something I set out to finish, last week, I thought I'd chance my arm and try again this time around.

And the one I've got in my crossed hairs is The Chimera One, especially since the superb neck I got from Marc at Mojo Pickups - The Monster Relic one - is so verily dreamy.

As you no doubt recall, this is another Telecaster Esquire, and yet the first to feature - boast even - my very first Telefied Gimp pickup. Which I fear will be too good to share, but there we are.

So from the top it is a walnut body that has been cunningly stained a rosewood colour, genuinely wicked Bakelite pickguard, slightly distressed here and over there, has the aformentioned one piece Monster Relic neck, the first Tele Gimp pickup, a lovely Mojo wired Esquire loom and there we are.

The only problem s that I seem to be missing a few parts, namely:

1. Kluson split tuners
2. An Aged bridge plate - the one in the fotos is a bit shiny new
3. A Nut
4. A Control plate.

So first things first...

La la laaaa




No comments: