Thursday 11 April 2013

Mr Boogaloo


Well, as ever things get in the way, so The Old No.7 One will have to wait until tomorrow for it's formal introduction, as I've been AWOL and now face a court martial.


I did however get a couple of pretty pictures of a nice ash body in the shape of a Ricky 620 that is coming soon to Jookyland as I quite fancied one for myself after starting on the finishing of The Babylon Blue One. Speaking of which I really must find the camera as that moved on a bit unnoticed.

Note to self: Get a grip.

Anyway, this Ricky inclined one will be a bit different as it will have a big headed Strat neck with an ebony board, and when I get that far a couple of the stupendously cool Toaster pickups Marc Ransley at Mojo Pickups made for me before. I'm putting a Bigsby on The Babylon Blue One, but I think again this might just have a trapeze tailpiece, though then again...

As for the finish, I've missed my Mapleglo 360/12 for many a long year and will never have the dosh again to replace it I expect, so this will be something more natural I think. Maybe a bit of stain and a shiny nitro finish. Or maybe not, who knows.

Either way, that'll be The Boogaloo One, methinks

La la laaaa



No comments: