Wednesday 9 June 2010

What's Going On?

Well, I've been neglecting these parts as real life takes over sometimes, so I figured a wee update might be in order.

First up, The Groovy One:

I decided to drop the price to a stunningly, bargainsome £199 including delivery, as to be honest I never quite know what to charge for these things anyway.

More to the point, I want to get on with something else and instead keep playing it - and The Beano One - which is great and fun and my Hendrix impressions have never been less painful to listen to, but does use a lot of time up that could be better spent doing something useful-like.

So save me from myself, why don't you?

Blah blah & blah.

Of more interest, I'm picking up the double neck later today - with a fair wind - and am currently deciding what to do with it. It is a six string and a twelve string beat combo, rather than a bass, so there is plenty of scope for mayhem there, and as fine an excuse to play Led Zepp as I'm ever likely to get.

I am thinking that I should call it The Siamese One, with a nod to an ex-girlfriend of mine, but we will have to see.

(I always felt bad about her, to be honest. She is a siamese twin, but dumped me when she found out that I was seeing her sister behind her back. I'm not proud of that.)

Other than that, I have a pile of Cigar Boxes that I really should do something with. A couple of sliders, I keep promising myself, and maybe even a couple of amps. I keep thinking aloud that I will make some more Amys and Cheryls, but never quite seem to settle down and do them.

Heh ho

No comments: