Tuesday 15 June 2010

And then there was One. Again.

Well, the Groovy One has been and gone, like so many before.

Well, not that many really, it just feels like it.

So we're down to a stock of one guitar again, my bambino Beano One, gord bless her, so I'd better get on and do something if I'm going to justify your interest.

What is on the cards?

Well, there is the double-necked, Siamese One.
Not sure what to do there.

Then there is the de-glossing of the Vintage Les Paul.
Not really a Jooky thing that though.

Then, well, I keep meaning to do some Cigar Box Guitars,
I could get my act together in that direction,
couldn't I?

What else?
Hmmm...

Same ol', same ol'.

2 comments:

Arwel said...

Regarding the siamese one, you could cover it in grey fur with dark furred headstock and blue eyes, or a devito/schwarzenegger tribute axe. Just a thought!

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

Hiya Arwel

That is a nice thought - I like that, well, both ideas, as it happens. I guess I could cut the 12 string side down to mandolin proportions for the geezer out of Taxi... I was thinking I should just plater it with a Led Zepp poster and flog it to the nearest Japanese tourist, but that would be a wee bit boring... Been baiting any tele-owning yanks recently? ;)